MYIO Patient Portal FAQ
Welcome to your MYIO patient portal! MYIO is a secure and easy way for you to have instant access to your patient documents and information wherever and whenever you want.
Patient MIYO Portal FAQ
MYIO is a web‐based application that allows you to have secure and easy way for you to:
● Enter or update your account information, view and request appointments
● Pay your bill online
● Sign documents and fill out forms.
You may access MYIO either through an app on your mobile device, or through a desktop
version on your browser.
Here are a FAQ’s that may assist you with using your patient portal system:
How do I activate MIYO Portal?
There are few ways to activate your MIYO Portal:
1. Click the link provided to you by Brownstone Psychiatry. This link would have been
texted to you or your guardians primary telephone number.
2. Contact our office to have a registration link to you (pdf screenshot provided)
How do I complete my registration packet? ALL NEW PATIENTS MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION PACKET PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
1. Login to the portal system using your username and password.
2. Click View all from welcome screen or Clinical Forms from top right menu in APP
3. Complete document by clicking Start.
How do I login for my Telehealth appointment?
1. Click on View all from the welcome screen, the calendar icon or Appointments from top
right menu in APP
2. Your appointment should show. Click Check-In.
3. If you are required to make a payment for your appointment you will be prompted to
make a payment.
4. Wait for the clinician to join your appointment.
If you find that you’re having issues connecting to your Telehealth appointments please reference the chart below: